For more than 100 years, the Kenmore brand has stood for innovation, quality and great value. Recently, the editorial staff from Reviewed.com presented the Kenmore team with several awards at a ceremony held at Sears Holdings’ headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Seven Kenmore brand products were named to Reviewed.com’s “2015 Best of Year” list in the following categories:
- Best Washing Machine of the Year: Kenmore Elite 41072 (for the second year in a row!)
- Best Washer Under $500: Kenmore 25132
- Best Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator: Kenmore Pro 79993
- Best Side-by-Side Refrigerator: Kenmore 51763
- Best Top-Freezer Refrigerator: Kenmore 70623
- Best Vacuum for Carpet: Kenmore Elite 31150
- Best Vacuum for Pet Owners: Kenmore Progressive 21614
Reviewed.com’s Editorial Senior Vice President David Kender stated during the ceremony, “This year Kenmore has proven its commitment to continued excellence and innovation. When you make great products, we want to stand behind them.”
The staff of Reviewed.com conducts scientific testing in their labs to produce independent, fair and accurate reviews. Their reviews combine a variety of test procedures which are designed to comprehensively test every aspect of the performance of products.
Tom Park, president of SHC’s Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard business unit, was on hand to congratulate the Kenmore teams responsible for the years of development to bring the award-winning products to market. “Our Kenmore team is an incredibly talented group of individuals who possess a strong passion for developing the most trustworthy and innovative products for our members’ homes,” he said.
The Reviewed.com Best of Year badges are awarded annually in the beginning of November to help guide consumers through a busy holiday shopping season.